|Company||City Property Administration (Pty) Ltd.|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
City Property Administration (Pty) Ltd is a residential and commercial property management company that has been operating since 1968 with their headquarters in Pretoria and a supporting office in Johannesburg. City Property transforms buildings and injects fresh vitality into our inner cities. We provide sophisticated, modern and cosmopolitan retail spaces, offices, warehouses and apartments that ensure that those who live and work in the CBD enjoy the best South Africa’s cities have to offer.
The Key Accounts Department in Pretoria has a position for a Bid Coordinator. If you believe you meet the requirements for this position then we would appreciate your application.
City Property is an Employment Equity Employer that gives preference to suitably qualified candidates who add to the diversity of the company.
|Job Functions||Administration,Business Development|
|Industries||Facilities & Property Management|
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for identifying opportunities through various platforms for office space from
- Government Departments / Parastatals in the PTA and JHB CBD’s.
- Responding to the opportunities timeously ensuring that the proposed solution complies with the minimum requirements.
- Attend compulsory briefing sessions and ensure that all the required documentation is obtained.
- Maintain accurate records (manual & electronic) of all the tenders and/or bids.
- Follow up on tender validity from the prospective client.
- Submit tender extensions.
- Communicate feedback from tender submissions to all relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct tender viewings with prospective tenants and ensure that premises are presentable.
- Interact with the attendees and respond to all queries.
- Manage Government supplier registration databases.
- Manage collaboration and submissions of Rode Report rates and other platforms.
- Collaborate and design marketing material.
- Assist with general leasing matters as and when requested.
- Fostering and maintaining good relationships with Government Departments / Parastatals.
- Assist with general administration duties as and when required.
Minimum requirement include:
- Completed Matric Qualification.
- 2+ years relevant experience in a bidding environment (property sector preferred).
- Intermediate working experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,
- Basic knowledge of the MDA preferred
- Basic knowledge of accounting required
- Basic understanding of legal terminology preferred
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written are essential
|Job Closing Date||14/11/2019|