|Location||Fourways, South Africa|
Our insurance client is undertaking a Cloud transformation journey and we are looking for seasoned Solutions Architects with experience on the Microsoft Cloud stack to join us as we help our client build and deploy applications on the cloud while transitioning some of it's legacy applications. If you like working with the latest technologies and are not scared of a challenge then we would like to talk to you.
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Industries||Banking / Finance & Investment,Financial Services,ICT - Information & Communications Technology|
The incumbent must be able:
Solution Architecture Skills:
- Lead the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
- Ensure that appropriate tools and methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development.
- Within a change programme, lead the preparation of technical plans and, in liaison with business assurance and project staff, ensures that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Provide advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Select, adopt and adapt appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
Experience in design and deploying solutions for the cloud
Azure Solutions Architect Certification
|Job Closing Date||31/03/2020|