|Company||Africa Personnel Services (Pty) Ltd|
|Location||Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia|
Overall objective of the position:
The Sales Representative reports directly to the Sales Operations Manager and is required to represent the Company Principals to a customer base, in accordance with a set call schedule. They do this by ensuring that the merchandising of the Principal's products is up to standard; that their inventories are well managed; and that their orders are replenished timeously. They also negotiate deals with stores within set pricing parameters and implement and execute promotional grids by Principal.
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Employee Specification Qualifications
• A tertiary qualification in Sales, Marketing or similar
• Must have at least 1-2 years experience in a sales environment
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be a Namibian citizen
• A proven track record of success
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be computer literate and proficient with mobile technology i.e. smart phones/tablets
• Customer service orientated
• Excellent communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Time management
• Leadership skills (works with a team of merchandisers)
• Presentation skills
• Proficiency in CRM and sales management software is advantageous
|Job Closing Date||26/02/2020|