|Reference #||Assistant Financial Manager: Grain|
|Location||Leeudoringstad, North West, South Africa|
Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and Western Cape provinces.
• Assisting with the daily financial management of the grain division.
• Reviewing and preparing of various financial/accounting documents and reports.
• Managing the cash-flow of the department.
• Assisting with the compilation of budgets.
• Reporting on a monthly and yearly basis.
• Relevant B.Com. degree.
• Completed 3-year Articles (SAICA or SAIPA).
• 3-5 years’ experience as an Accountant.
• 2 Years’ experience in the grain industry will be advantageous.
• Advanced MS Excel skills (knowledge of Syspro will be advantageous).
• Deadline orientated.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to function independently.
• Must be willing to work overtime from time to time.
|Job Closing Date||16/02/2020|