|Location||Leeudoringstad, North West, South Africa|
Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and Western Cape provinces.
• Compiling, analysing and interpreting financial results.
• Confirming the completeness and accuracy of income and expenses.
• Cost allocations.
• Preparing budget forecasts and variances.
• Preparing VAT returns.
• Relevant B.Com. degree.
• Completed 3-year articles (SAICA or SAIPA).
• 3 years’ experience as an Accountant.
• 2 years' experience in the grain industry will be advantageous.
• Good language skills (Afrikaans & English).
• Detail-oriented & good analytical skills.
• Advanced MS Excel skills (knowledge of Syspro will be advantageous).
• Must be willing to work overtime from time to time.
|Job Closing Date||16/02/2020|