|Company||Africa Health Research Institute|
|Location||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
The Africa Health Research Institute has an exciting opportunity for a Passenger Driver.
|Industries||Academic,Ngo / Non-Profit,Research,Science & Technology|
The AHRI Passenger Driver is responsible for transporting AHRI staff between Durban and Mtubatuba campuses as well as any other transport related logistics as required.
1. Matric or equivalent
2. Possess and maintain a safe driving record with no serious offenses against his/her name
3. Must possess a valid South African Code B Driver’s License
Previous work experience as a driver (Recommended 3 - 4 years)
Skills and Knowledge Required
1. Advanced / Defensive Driving Training
2. Ability to administer First Aid and CPR
3. Knowledge of the operations and features of assigned vehicle(s)
4. Good verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably isiZulu
5. Good computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
AHRI is fully compliant with South African labour law and is committed to employment equity. This position is open to South African applicants and also valid work permit/visa holders.
AHRI reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, AHRI reserves the right not to make an appointment. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.
|Job Closing Date||21/02/2020|