|Reference #||Sales Representative: Mpumalanga|
|Location||Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa|
Agrinet, a subsidiary of Suidwes, is a supplier of an extensive range of branded products and related services to the agricultural, hardware, irrigation as well as the industrial sector in Africa. The primary focus is the continued optimisation of the value chain, which stretches from the manufacturer to the retailer and the direct involvement in the improvement of retail shops in Agrinet’s supply chain.
• Generating sales through the product range offering.
• Identifying market opportunities per customer and developing a sales strategy per customer.
• Negotiating with customers on identified opportunities to offer and sell new products.
• Identifying alternative markets and selling stock that is in the process of being phased out, as well as excess stock.
• Developing a service area through new customers and new markets.
• Supporting customers with marketing campaigns.
• Reporting and administration.
• Ensuring after-sales service.
• Following up on enquiries and solving administrative problems.
• Managing sales according to the budget.
• Grade 12.
• A relevant qualification in marketing or sales will be advantageous.
• 3-5 years’ relevant sales experience.
• Valid driver’s licence.
|Job Closing Date||20/08/2020|