|Reference #||Grain Handlers|
|Location||Helpman, Free State, South Africa; Hoopstad , Free State, South Africa; Bloemhof, North West, South Africa; Christiana, North West, South Africa; Leeudoringstad, North West, South Africa; Migdol, North West, South Africa; Schweizer-Reneke, North West, South Africa|
Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and Western Cape provinces.
• The grading of various types of grain.
• Quality control of grain.
• Involved in grain receiving and shipping procedures.
• Responsible for the direct management of operational staff.
• General administrative duties.
• Grade 12.
• Completed maize, sunflower, soybean and wheat grading courses.
• 2-years experience in the grain industry.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Good language skills – should be able to speak, read and write Afrikaans and English.
|Job Closing Date||27/02/2020|