|Location||Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria; Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria; Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria|
On 12, August 2016, Letshego MFB launched in Nigeria with a clear strategy of building a leading African financial services group focused on financial inclusion. This new brand comes at a time when the Group has entered a transformation phase with many positive digital developments taking place that will have sustainable impact on many lives in Africa. The new brand promise, "Let's Improve Life", is a call to action as Letshego aims to make a positive impact through a strong culture of greater access, partnership, and support. Letshego further strengthens commitment to growth, diversity, and improving lives in Nigeria in the coming years, mostly in the Agriculture, Education, Low-cost Housing Sector and providing working capital to Micro and Small Entrepreneurs.
Letshego MFB aims to transform the livelihood of Nigerians through stimulating entrepreneurship development while creating a rewarding and exciting work environment for its employees. The company currently serves over 61,000 customers through provision of a wide range of innovative and reliable financial products to the Nigerian population.
The incumbent is responsible for the overall success of the branch by providing leadership to the lending and operations staff, deposit mobilisation, to provide properly appraised, efficiently administrated, quality loans to the defined target group as defined in the branch business strategy while keeping control and ensuring efficient processes.
1. A degree in any business studies or a Diploma in any business or related area will be an added advantage.
2. At least 3 years working experience in a financial Institution at managerial level
3. Open minded person with solid management and team working skill set
4. Good organizational, leadership, supervisory and negotiation skills
5. Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
6. Professional demeanor
7. Experience monitoring marketplace to identify business opportunities
8. Technical expertise and knowledge of financial products
9. Effective listening, communication (verbal and written)
10. Sound business sense, entrepreneurial thinking, multi-functional understanding.
|Job Closing Date||25/02/2020|