|Reference #||Junior Sales Representative: North West|
|Location||Leeudoringstad, North West, South Africa|
Agrinet, a subsidiary of Suidwes, is a supplier of an extensive range of branded products and related services to the agricultural, hardware, irrigation as well as the industrial sector in Africa. The primary focus is the continued optimisation of the value chain, which stretches from the manufacturer to the retailer and the direct involvement in the improvement of retail shops in Agrinet’s supply chain.
• Offering the entire range of products and generate sales.
• Identifying market opportunities per customer and to develop a sales strategy per customer.
• Negotiating with customers on identified opportunities to offer and sell new products.
• Identifying alternative markets and to aggressively sell stock that’s being phased out as well as excess stock.
• Developing service area through new customers and new markets.
• Supporting customers with marketing campaigns.
• Thorough reporting and administration.
• After-sales service.
• Following up on enquiries and solving administrative problems.
• Managing sales according to the drawn-up budget.
• Grade 12.
• A relevant qualification in marketing or sales.
• 3-years sales experience.
• Valid driver’s licence (must be prepared to travel).
|Job Closing Date||01/03/2020|