|Location||Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
MotoVantage, formed through a partnership between FirstRand Group and The Hollard Insurance Company, brings you innovative vehicle insurance products at competitive prices as add-ons to any finance agreement. We are seeking to recruit a new Financial Accountant within our Finance Department.
|Industries||Accounting,Accounting & Auditing,Insurance|
• Trial balance – Review trail balances prior to month end reporting and supply feedback on any queries raised by Financial Manager/GM
• Inter-company balance – Confirm all inter-company balances
• General Ledger Processing - Prepare month end journal entries and validate accuracy of standing journals
• Reconciliations - Assistance with the preparation and review of month end reconciliations to ensure completeness of general ledgers
• Overview & Assistance in Creditor Process – Assist Credit Administrators with allocation & control of creditors.
• Debtor Control – Monthly reconciliation of all debtor accounts, reconciling unallocated cash.
• Monthly Management Reports – Preparation an upload of accurate monthly financial reports including forecast
• Update Fixed Asset Registers – Update registers on a monthly basis, including updating the tax book on a monthly basis as well as disposal and additions of fixed assets.
• Oracle - release payments and suppliers on accounting system
• General Assistance with Audit Preparation
• Budgets – Assistance with preparation of yearly budgets for board approval
• VAT – Compile & submit vat returns for review.
• TAX – Complete and submit monthly tax packs
• Ad Hoc Duties – As required
Post matric qualification (diploma/certificate/degree)
Numeric literacy – BCom Financial degree
Exceptional Computer literacy – Microsoft Offices (Excel, MS Word)
Skills and Attributes Required
Attention to detail
Planning & organisation skills
|Job Closing Date||04/03/2020|