|Company||City Property Administration|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
City Property Administration (Pty) Ltd is a residential and commercial property management company that has been operating since 1968 with their headquarters in Pretoria and a supporting office in Johannesburg. City Property transforms buildings and injects fresh vitality into our inner cities. We provide sophisticated, modern and cosmopolitan retail spaces, offices, warehouses and apartments that ensure that those who live and work in the CBD enjoy the best South Africa’s cities have to offer.
The Residential Property Management Department in Pretoria has a position for a Building Manager. If you believe you meet the requirements for this position, then we would appreciate your application.
|Job Functions||Facilities & Property Manager|
|Industries||Facilities & Property Management|
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Conduct minor plumbing repairs as required for vacant and occupied units.
• Conduct minor electrical repairs (e.g. fit a new light fitting, fix the plugs etc.).
• Change the light bulbs.
• Do paint work as required.
• Conduct general maintenance of the building.
• Ensure that the building align to the CPA Standards.
• Engage with contractors to ensure that the jobs issued are attended to in a satisfactory manner.
• Ensure that all operational equipment (i.e. lifts, fire equipment, pumps) in the building are functional and serviced at all times.
• Report any operational and security/tenant matters to the Property Manager at all times.
• Ensure the general cleanliness and upkeep of the building.
• TDL inspections to be done with tenant within 7 days of occupation.
• Clearance inspection to be done with tenant on vacate date.
• Activating and de-activating the tags if required.
• Conduct ad-hoc inspections on a monthly basis and inform the tenants of the repairs to be done.
• Complete and submit all inspection reports on a monthly basis and ensure that operations are in order at all times.
• Ensure that all the work in progress (as per the monitor jobs that are issued on a weekly basis) are conducted and communicate with the Property Manager and tenant with regards to outstanding work.
• Match printed tenancy schedule with actual vacancies in the building.
• Deliver all printed communication to the tenants
• Ensure parking is managed according to company policies and procedures, and deal with illegal parkers in the buildings.
• Submission of monthly pack by due date to Property Managers.
• Act as a liaison between the City Property office and the tenant.
• Provide excellent customer services to the tenants and all stakeholders.
• Be available to attend to tenant needs and emergencies.
• Interact with prospective tenants for viewing.
• Ensure that the Cleaners, Security Staff, Handymen, General Workers and Contractors perform the required work to company standards.
• Ensure that all staff members are in uniform on a daily basis.
• Perform the tasks and functions allocated to other Building Managers when they are on leave.
• Report any operational, security and tenant matters to the relevant Property Manager
•Grade 12 (Matric)
•Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in building management:
•Basic handyman experience required (including plumbing, painting and electrical work).
•Relevant NQF qualification.
•Basic knowledge of repairs and maintenance (i.e. flooring, painting, electrical, plumbing, windows and carpentry).
•Knowledge of building management.
•Basic computer literacy.
•Basic Health and Safety knowledge.
•Basic knowledge of the use of tools required to perform duties.
•People management skills.
•Customer service skills.
|Job Closing Date||28/02/2020|