|Company||Media Film Services|
|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
Media Film Service is a film rental facility in South Africa, which leads the way in supplying products and services to the motion picture industry.
Established in 2000, Media Film Service is a proudly South African company and has grown to become a leading provider of professional camera, lighting and grip equipment.
With strong relationships with international suppliers we have grown our business to be internationally known and trusted. With facilities in Cape Town and Johannesburg we have accumulated many years of experience in supplying productions that shoot in Southern Africa.
We service the industry from major feature films and TV dramas, to commercials and broadcast shows.
Th incumbent is responsible to assist the camera floor with the QC, dispatching and receiving of camera equipment.
1. Dispatch of Rental Equipment
- Assisting with the picking and assembling of camera equipment against the picking list.
- QC - Preparing and testing cameras prior to dispatching.
- Documenting the QC process.
2. Receiving of Rental Equipment
- Counting and documenting all camera equipment returns.
- Testing and cleaning of all returned camera equipment.
- Reporting all missing and damages of returned camera equipment to the camera department.
- Re-packing returned equipment into the store or moving the equipment to the hospital area for repairs.
3. Delivery and Collections
- Assisting with delivery and collections of camera equipment.
4. General Duties
- Doing general duties as required by the HOD.
5. Work Environment
- Keeping the working environment neat and tidy.
A relevant Matric /NTC 5 / N5 or diploma in electronics
A minimum of 2 years electrical workshop experience.
|Job Closing Date||28/02/2020|