|Company||Wurth South Africa|
|Reference #||RE 21/02/2020|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening material and it currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and we currently have a Regional Sales Managers vacancy for the Cape Town, George and Port Elizabeth Region.
•Manage, coach, motivate and lead by example within the region.
• Career path planning for current Area Sales Managers as well as identifying up and
• Manage the Regional sales team, Pick Up Shops in respective region and address any
concerns that might arise within the area.
• Recruitment and selection support.
• Communicate job expectations by reviewing, monitoring and addressing sales
• Contribute and implement regional sales strategy.
• Accomplish sales and company targets by completing related results as needed.
• Monitor and report on regional sales activities on a daily basis.
• Research business development opportunities in the region.
• Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities.
• Participating in developmental opportunities, reading professional publications and
maintain personal networks.
• Development of Divisions within territory in line with company requirements.
• Clean disciplinary record
• EE/AA Candidates only
• Matric or equivalent.
• In the process of completing a Sales, Marketing or Business degree / diploma from an
accredited institution will be an advantage.
• Strong management ability with strong negotiation skills.
• Must be target driven with a proven track record.
• Strong commercial, administrative and financial acumen.
• Strong strategic, managerial and leadership skills
• Ability to analyze reports and sales figures.
• Report writing skills.
• Presentation skills.
• Computer literacy - Microsoft Office.
• 5 Years sales management background within Würth or
any relevant industry
• Must reside in the region of responsibility or be willing to relocate at own cost
|Job Closing Date||30/11/2020|