|Reference #||CT: CAT A|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa|
The Category specialist is responsible for managing an array of customer accounts as well as achieving high sales targets. Category Specialists are also responsible for building strong sustainable relationships with new as well as existing clients.
Category Specialists also assist the general sales force with specific and targeted focus of their respective Category as and when required.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Together with their respective Category manager, analysing the marketplace, and designing a market strategy based on their product range.
- Searching for and capitalising on new product opportunities Positioning and Branding for the respective product range in client stores or franchises.
- Managing new product projects from start to end which may include the assisting in designing and mapping of systems relative to the category.
- Together with your respective Category manager, developing product launch programs as well as formulation of customer days or product awareness campaigns.
- Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met
- Analysing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information to your respective manager.
- Training inhouse and external sales teams on sales techniques, administration and products as and when required.
- Executing, and managing sales strategies
- Generating new leads and developing existing ACDC customers
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Managing several assigned accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
- Achieving high sales targets and goals.
- Giving sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Managing employer’s client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to respective brand or category manager.
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- As and when required, assisting in as well as liaising with any business partner with respects to any exhibition of any type with reference to ACDC Dynamics as well as ACDC Express and making yourself available for such an event to assist in ensuring the smooth running of such.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies Required:
- Relevant B Degree / B Tech advantageous
- 5 - 7 Years sales experience in the Automation field dealing particularly with;
- Timers, Process Controls, Relays, Sensors, Safety Curtains, Proximity Switches, Network Analysers, PLC’s and PFC.
- Proven marketing and sales competencies and ability to analyse markets and set strategies.
- Ability to establish new markets by tapping into your existing network.
- Ability to manage budgets as well as meeting set KPI’s
|Job Closing Date||01/04/2020|