|Reference #||Risk Officer|
|Location||Leeudoringstad, North West, South Africa|
Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and Western Cape provinces.
|Job Functions||Administration,Risk Management|
• The incumbent will assist in the development and implementation of an enterprise risk management framework and system.
• Facilitation and updating of risk assessments.
• Research, data sourcing and analysis of key risk drivers and -indicators
• Risk reporting.
• Honours degree in risk management, economics or internal auditing.
• Minimum 2-years’ experience in risk and performance management.
• Computer literate (MS-Office).
• Good language skills – should be able to speak, read and write Afrikaans and English.
|Job Closing Date||17/04/2020|