|Company||Botswana Power Corporation|
|Salary||P 100.00 - 101.00 Monthly|
|Location||Gaborone, South East, Botswana|
The Chief Executive Officer will provide strategic leadership and direction in order to achieve the successful recovery and transformation of the Corporation into a technically sound, institutionally robust and financially stable utility capable of providing affordable, reliable, safe and constant electricity to its customers while complying to all internal, legal, national and international standards. The incumbent’s overall responsiblity is the formulation of BPC’s vision this includes ensuring that all employees have full ownership of this vision. The incumbent will be responsible for the building and maintaining of a high performance effective top management team. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall establishment and maintenance of a commercial culture aligned with the new Business Model. The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for the overall achievement of financial targets as approved by the BPC Board.
|Job Functions||Senior Management|
• At least ten (10) years senior management experience in a large corporate environment
• Experience gained in the broader power industry will be an advantage.
• Proven in depth understanding of the applicable legislation and relevant BPC policies and procedures.
• In depth understanding and application of management principles with specific focus on strategic management skills.
• Demonstrate track experience in organizational transformation and the development and implementation of turnround strategies. • Advanced understanding and application of influencing strategies.
• Masters degree in Business Administration
• Degree in Engineering
• Higher Qualification in Energy/ Business Related or Engineering Academic Background
|Job Closing Date||17/04/2020|