|Location||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally. As a Group we possess a rich heritage with brands that have been in existence for many years. Since our inception in 2008, Educor has evolved into an education giant offering face-to-face, distance and online learning. Our face to face brands include Damelin, CityVarsity, ICESA and Central Technical College. Distance brands include INTEC College, Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) and our higher-education distance brand, Lyceum.
To ensure that debit orders are processed accurately, timeously and in accordance with Company Policy.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. Debit Order Processing
TASKS - RESPONSIBILITIES
Submits Debit Order batches to bank/online platform.
Measures and manages all debit orders in tracking.
Reconciles daily debit order submissions against projected values.
Reconciles successful debit order submissions against bank statements.
Actions rejected debit orders in line with company expectations.
Manages debit order rejections processes in conjunction with the branches.
Trends rejection rates and incidences and matches against company policies.
Liaises with the Supplier and Clients (branches) with regards to anything pertaining to debit orders.
Prepares and submits daily, weekly and monthly debit order reports.
Reviews collection reports and identifies and reports areas of concern.
Should you not receive any feedback in 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
2. 1 year in an administrative/accounting environment
3. Exposure to an accounting system
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate Excel)
COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
1. Demonstrates a methodical approach and ability to prioritise work in meeting deadlines.
2. Demonstrates a high degree of numeracy, accuracy, analytical ability to identify trends from detail, identify causes of problems and their solution.
3. Demonstrates the ability to interact effectively with people
4. Makes sure that own work is accurate. Checks own work for errors and omissions. Pays attention to detail in written work or calculations.
5. Ensures that errors do not occur and that mistakes are corrected
|Job Closing Date||27/05/2020|
Any problems with registering/uploading your CV, please contact the HR Administrator at