|Reference #||# 07/03|
|Location||Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Training & Development Practitioner - Resorts
Reference # 07/03
|Industries||Hospitality,Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure|
Key Performance Areas: The individual occupying this position will design, develop and assess training material under management of the Training and Development Manager, ensuring that training standards are maintained, assists with special projects to ensure departmental goals are met and performs administrative tasks to ensure effective administration systems are in place • Create and maintain the quality, accuracy and effectiveness of all training & assessments in alignment with overall evaluation strategy • Manage the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels • Research, evaluate, develop and recommend new and innovative approaches for all group Training initiatives.
• Matric, with at least 2 years relevant experience in a training environment
• Train-the-Trainer, Facilitator, Assessor, Course Design or ETDP (Education Training and Development Practitioner) Qualifications are preferred
• Prior experience in the hospitality industry will be an advantage
• Must be able to write training content, supported by existing SOPs, for the purpose of course development
• Must be able to facilitate face to face learning of the course content developed, to a wide audience ranging from managers to general service employees.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be able to speak one or preferably multiple African languages i.e. isiZulu / isiXhosa / Sesotho etc.
• Strong facilitation / presentation skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Ms Word, MS PowerPoint and Excel) at an Intermediate Level
• The individual will be based at our Head Office in Port Shepstone, but the candidate must have a valid driver’s licence and be able to travel across SA on a regular basis • Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly computer literate.
|Job Closing Date||31/08/2020|