|Company||Telesure Investment Holdings|
|Location||Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
The Sales Consultant contributes to the organisational goals by achieving sales through effective contact management whilst maintaining high quality standards and ensuring long term relationships with customers.
|Job Functions||Call Centre|
|Industries||Financial Services,Funeral Service,Sales|
Effectively manage contacts from start to finish with customers, regardless of the data distribution channel.
• Contribute to the achievement of organisational objectives through understanding and delivering the required individual targets (e.g. achieving talk time targets, sales targets etc.).
• Deliver efficient customer service levels through effective call management.
• Achieve operational requirements and service delivery through effective time and attendance management.
• Connect, develop rapport, form relationships and ensure positive customer experiences at all times.
• Understand the customers’ unique profile, identifying a relevant course of action based on customer needs and undertake an appropriate course of action ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for individual actions and the delivery of high quality standards.
• Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
• Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment with regulatory requirements
12 months sales experience in the insurance industry
Experience in Life insurance advantageous
Matric / Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent
Tertiary Qualification SAQA Accredited Equivalent
Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) competency requirements: FAIS recognized qualifications / Regulatory Examinations / Class of Business Certification and / or CPD according to your DOFA
|Job Closing Date||03/07/2020|