|Salary||R 8,000.00 - 10,000.00 Monthly|
|Location||Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa|
A small Digital Agency is looking to attain the services of a reliable, punctual individual to do Sales & Business Development in the Digital & Corporate Communications sector.
|Job Functions||Business Development,Sales|
|Industries||ICT - Information & Communications Technology|
• Cold calls to potential clients and lead generation will be your responsibility.
• The candidate would be mainly on the road and work from home office to make introductions and follow-up calls to potential clients.
• Prospect new and existing customers. Make 15 to 20 calls per day (preferred).
• Visit and/or Zoom/WebEx/Skype/Microsoft Teams minimum of three clients per day (preferred).
• Weekly and monthly reporting of all activities.
• Building and managing relationships with clients.
• Must be a closer.
• A basic of R10,000 p/m subjected to reaching targets.
• A commission structure of 10 – 25% on a sliding scale. This will be based on certain terms & conditions.
• 3 Month probation period. If agreed targets are not met within the first 3 months, the contract WILL be terminated.
• Minimum of two years of sales experience in a target driven environment.
• Grade 12/matric (required).
• Has a degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or similar (preferred).
• Extensive experience in selling Web Design, Graphic Design, Social Media, PPC and related services (highly recommended).
• Candidates must have their own reliable car and drivers licence.
• Be well presented and well-spoken.
• Fully fluent in English and Afrikaans.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be proficient in MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
• Must have a minimum of 3 contactable references (We WILL follow-up!).
• Proof of previous sales wins.
• Proficient with CRM applications (preferred).
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Team player, but able to work independently from home.
• We require for you to have an exceptionally reliable Internet connection (i.e. LTE, Fixed LTE, LTE-A or Fibre).
• Excellent telephonic manner.
• Must have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise their own workload.
• Must be comfortable with tight deadlines.
• Must be flexible for ad-hoc duties when required, which might include, but not limited to copywriting, proposal writing, social media assistance, etc.
• Must respond to all email requests within the agreed time.
• Must be neat, tidy, punctual, and courteous.
• Working hours: Must be available from 9 am to 5 pm, Mon to Fri – therefore standard office hours.
• Must be reliable and punctual.
• Must be honest and hard-working.
• Integrity and confidentiality are a necessity.
• Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and take their responsibilities seriously.
• Must want a position where their individual contribution makes an impact on the company.
• Must have an ability to deal with difficult clients/situations in a patient, professional manner.
• Be passionate about the online space and the design sector.
• Be highly self-motivated and result driven.
• Have a professional outlook.
• Be a fast learner.
• Demonstrate real ambition.
• Please do not apply for this position if your skills and experience are not suitable. All applications that are not suitable will be immediately rejected.
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 21 days of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
|Job Closing Date||12/12/2020|