|Location||Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally. As a Group we possess a rich heritage with brands that have been in existence for many years. Since our inception in 2008, Educor has evolved into an education giant offering face-to-face, distance and online learning. Our face to face brands include Damelin, CityVarsity, ICESA and Central Technical College. Distance brands include INTEC College, Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) and our higher-education distance brand, Lyceum.
|Job Functions||Engineering,Information Technology,Software Development,Software Testing,Support,Systems Administrator|
|Industries||ICT - Information & Communications Technology,IT - Information Technology,Software Development,Technical|
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
• Designing and building the website front-end.
• Creating the website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
• Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
• 5+ years proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
• Experience working in a Devops environment
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
• Experience with code editors for building and debugging such as Visual Studio Code
• Work inside of a team, following Scrum and Agile development methodologies
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
• Ability to project manage.
• Good communication skills.
|Job Closing Date||18/09/2020|