|Reference #||Store Manager|
|Location||Vryburg, North West, South Africa|
Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and Western Cape provinces.
• Managing of store personnel.
• Marketing of store and site supplies.
• Updating of inventory lists to ensure that there is sufficient stock.
• Application of risk and loss control strategies to minimise the loss of stock.
• Optimisation of sales of products such as fertilizer, seed and animal feeds.
• Grade 12 and a relevant qualification.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a retail environment.
• Knowledge of farming requisites and agricultural products.
• Valid driver's license.
• Computer literate (MS Office & Syspro).
• Good language skills − should be able to speak, read and write in Afrikaans & English.
• Outstanding customer service.
|Job Closing Date||23/08/2020|