|Location||United States, United States, United States|
IsoMetrix USA Inc. is a fast-growing, international software company playing a leading role in software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance.
The Metrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
• Own It!
• Do the right thing
• Embrace Ideas
• Win together
• Think Beyond
|Job Functions||Business Analyst|
|Industries||IT - Information Technology|
As part of the Projects team, the Consultant is responsible for leading our clients through their entire
IsoMetrix software implementation.
• Analysis and Solution Definition
• Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with clients in order to identify business objectives.
• Review Solution Templates standards and client practices to align and modify processes.
• Develops detailed specifications and prototypes for client review and approval.
• Conducts specifications and prototype review meetings to validate requirements.
• Conducts design review meetings to ensure developed system meets all requirements.
• Effectively adheres to the IsoMetrix implementation methodology and enforces project standards.
• Configures software solutions to align with customer requirements or best practice.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
• Serves as subject matter expert with respect to best practice implementation strategies.
• Ensures optimal system functionality through design of reports, dashboards and homepages.
• Supports System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
• Understands IsoMetrix's product release and patch process, planning potential client impact accordingly.
• Develops and delivers client-specific training programs during the project implementation.
• Assists in the development of client-specific training material.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
• Advises clients on project approach and articulate the impact of changes to project timelines and resources.
• Manages client expectations within the parameters of the agreement.
• Adheres to project scope, deadlines and schedules.
• Provides support during implementation phase.
• Identifies success story candidates for announcement to client community.
• Travel to client locations within Canada, the United States and occasional international travel required. Expected travel – 30%.
Minimum qualification and experience:
• 3 years’ experience in Risk, Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental Monitoring, Social Management and Compliance.
• Exposure to ISO standards governing these disciplines
• Experience in software dealing with these disciplines
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in software or EHS technology.
Experience / training that would be an advantage:
Experience building internal and external relationships, and mitigating past difficult
personalities or situations.
Self-motivated to develop and maintain skill set and product knowledge.
Professional self-starter, able to work collaboratively with others.
Language: English (Spanish an asset)
• History of demonstrated success in driving and delivering strong organizational results.
• Logical problem-solving approach, ability to clearly communicate business problems and proposed solutions to the client.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present in a group setting.
• Prior experience with SQL, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio.
• Comprehensive grasp of enterprise application requirements / architecture
|Job Closing Date||28/02/2021|