|Company||The Beverage Company|
|Location||Isando, Gauteng, South Africa|
This role is accountable for providing efficient administrative support to the Head of HR Services. This includes maintaining people systems and carrying out admin tasks related to Industrial Relations issues; Remuneration and Benefits and Employee Administration. The role is an analytical hub for HR metrics and information systems.
|Job Functions||Human Resources|
|Industries||Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Food & Beverages|
Key Accountabilities and Outputs
Organisation Design and People Capacity Planning
• Provide support with People Systems maintenance Industrial Relations
• Provide administrative support with IR related issues
Remuneration & Benefits Management
• Carry out admin related tasks related to Remuneration and Benefits activities including the management of incentives and job evaluations and
• Provide admin assistance with the Annual Increase Process
• Execute on the admin related to Commission/ Bonus Benefit / Long Service Awards etc.
• Assist with providing Payroll inputs as required
• Understand and exploit Sage People full capability to enable accurate and predictive reporting of HR Metrics
• Devise and implement end to end HR Metric System to enable HR reporting and data analytics to generate insights
• Ensure models are optimally structured and supported by well managed master data within Sage People
• Serve as Custodian of Sage People Master Data and establish a process to cleanse and lock down data
• Automate data extracts to streamline availability of information and enable push reporting
• Ensure integrity and quality of information to manage and protect master data
• Evaluate data in models and ensure that all discrepancies are resolved or escalated
• Support with maintaining Human Resources and Management Information Systems, Data and Information
Employee Self Service
• Support with Optimising Employee Self Service
• Conduct Employee Administration (including Time & Attendance, Leave and Employee Expenses etc.)
• General Operational and Financial Management
• Actively participate in operational planning and budgeting processes
• Drive continuous improvement through streamlining and optimising relevant operational practices, processes and systems
• Ensure adherence to operational and financial frameworks of practices, processes, standards and controls
• Control cost and take the necessary action to mitigate any financial risks or non-compliance
• Ability to openly addresses conflicts as they arise to ensure maintenance of strong relationships
• Considers relevant information when resolving conflict.
• Demonstrates an understanding of all parties view-points.
• Takes a calm and objective approach when resolving conflict.
• Proposes suggestions which promote resolution to conflicts.
• Able to take a complex task and breaking it down into manageable parts in a logical, detailed way.
• Thinks of multiple explanations or alternatives to a problem
• Able to identify the information needed to solve a problem effectively
• Performs tasks accurately and thoroughly, making adjustments to ensure needs are met
• Considers business priorities when making decisions or analysing the costs and benefits of various alternative solutions.
Knowledge of Business
• Follows systematic, multi-source learning regiment designed to educate oneself quickly: keeps oneself current
• Describes the important impacts that one has on the success of one’s functional area and on company results; demonstrates a knowledge of the customers business
• Uses business understanding to make sound decisions and influence the decisions of others
• Asks questions to identify customer needs or expectations
• Follows through and meets personal commitments to others on time
• Takes responsibilities seriously and consistently meets the clients’ expectations for quality, service, and professionalism.
• Continuously monitors delivery to make sure the customer is receiving good service
• Shows a strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations
• Able to own responsibility for mistakes, apologise and make suitable changes to services
Planning and Organising
• Manages time effectively, ensuring effective completion of tasks under stressful deadlines.
• Able to prioritise activities and resources, ensuring that results are achieved effectively.
• Able to evaluate progress and make appropriate adjustments to initial plans, ensuring a successful outcome.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelors Degree (3 years) / NQF level 7 (Essential)
• Up to 4 years experience (Operational Execution) Human Resources Management and Compensation and Benefits
• MS Office (Advanced), Sage People, Sage Skills Map, PWC Remeasure, PWC RemChannel, BBEE123
|Job Closing Date||23/11/2020|