|Company||Starke Ayres (Pty) Ltd.|
|Reference #||Starke Ayres Printing: Flexo Operator (Greytown)|
|Location||Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
The Flexo Operator is responsible for the operation of 7 Colour Pacom printing press. The Operator is directly responsible for the operation, quality and efficiency of the press.
|Job Functions||Other,Plant & Workshop|
- Ensure the machine is operating efficiently while conforming to quality standards.
- Reviews and interprets information on Job Cards and ensure proper set up of the Pacom press.
- Records and tracks all prints, inks used and quality samples on every job card.
- Knowledge of mounting plates, adds ink and adjusts viscosity of ink in order to maintain conformity and quality, may mix, colour matching inks for custom colours when needed.
- Operator must constantly watch and monitor web inspection camera to ensure 100%lineup on every job, responsible for the adjusting plates and impression to ensure quality and proper registration.
- Daily inspection of the Pacom press.
- Maintenance and greases of machine to prevent premature breakdowns.
- Responsible for training apprentices.
- Complete tasks within the time fame accurately and professionally while working as a team.
- Responsible for housekeeping of the general area around the machine and other duties as assigned by the manager
- Candidates must be detail oriented and be able to communicate effectively with other team members.
- More than two years experience on 7 Colour Flexo is ideal.
|Job Closing Date||16/04/2021|