|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Metrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America, Australia and UK, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
• Own It!
• Do the right thing
• Embrace Ideas
• Win together
• Think Beyond
|Industries||IT - Information Technology|
We are looking for a Business Development Executive that will be responsible for sales and business
development by identifying, selling and managing new account business for IsoMetrix.
Primarily, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for bringing in new business, implementing annual account plan(s) for strategically positioning Isometrix products and services to meet individual account needs and closing deals. As the Business Development Executive, you will develop new account relationships with decision makers and influencers, identify business
opportunities and close deals. This is a hunter’s role where securing new business is the main focus.
The position may involve local and international travel.
• Effectively Managing the sales process from prospecting through to closing. Develop pipeline and close sales in designated target market(s)
by identifying new sales opportunities with potential accounts in defined market segment, using methodologies such as: new lead
generation, active prospecting, networking, and face-to-face or virtual appointments;
• Responsible for Proposals, RFIs and RFPs in your assigned territory;
• Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and time frames to achieve and exceed targets;
• Gather market intelligence and feedback to internal stakeholders;
• Partner with clients through a strategic and consultative sales approach to understand their business priorities, needs and strategies to
deliver a value-add business solution;
• Major Account sales is a must. Client references and documented major account results will be an important element in the selection
• Work with and coach our Business Development Representatives
• Utilize customer relationship management tools to provide detailed weekly forecast funnels of identified and proposed opportunities in
order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements;
• Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company's services
offerings and industry by collaborating with relevant stakeholders;
• A ‘hunter’ with proven ability to close complex SaaS Enterprise deals.
Minimum qualification and experience:
• Minimum 7+ years of enterprise solution sales experience with strong track record of hunting and closing SaaS agreements.
• Industry or subject matter sales experience an asset.
• Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, Teams, WebEx, Zoom, Salesforce.
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team in a collaborative environment.
• Strong time management and pipeline management skills.
• Consistent achievement of sales quotas.
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
• Multi-lingual (Spanish, French) is an asset.
• Sales related courses advantageous.
• Focused, resilient, excellent networking capabilities, ability to interact at senior leadership level
• Excellent communicator, ability to influence and drive decisions
• Commercially minded, ability to accelerate sales cycles
• We are looking for a ‘hunter’ with proven ability to close
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to identify key stakeholders and decision makers and to establish long term relationships of trust, credibility and respect with them.
|Job Closing Date||30/11/2020|