|Location||Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa|
SynergERP is an award-winning Sage Business Cloud | Enterprise Management provider that has been an industry-leading business since 1993. As a Sage Platinum Reseller, we pride ourselves on delivering advanced, customised, end-to-end and fully integrated enterprise management solutions that empower businesses to maintain a steady growth rate.
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic X3 Consultant to provide a value-added service to clients through the implementation of our (ERP) software, improving the way in which the client uses technology and giving the client the necessary resources to manage their business to the best of their ability.
The SynergERP work environment is flexible and allows for employees to work from home when not at client and other work-related meetings and events. This is an attractive offering to most but is only successful if the candidate is a self-starter and motivated – results are key in this environment.
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Industries||ICT - Information & Communications Technology|
System design and configuration
• Continuous communication with the client relating to the client’s requirements.
• Setting up the system / customising it to match the client’s needs.
• Understanding the needs of our clients.
• Understanding what configurations are required to meet their needs.
•Developing strategies by planning, process new information, applying your mind.
• Provide professional, responsive and knowledgeable support and training to clients on use of Sage 300 ERP.
• Plan and execute new implementations and upgrades.
• Report writing and troubleshooting/investigating/tracking specific problem areas.
• Trouble shooting.
• Identifying milestones and working towards meeting them.
•Test the system.
• Configure the system for the project to go live successfully.
• Relevant Diploma / Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Sage X3 certified (Advantageous)
• Report writing and MS Excel skills.
• Good accounting background with proper understanding of internal control structures and business processes.
• At least 3 – 4 years experience in Sage X3 consulting .
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Passionate and proactive.
• Analytical skills.
• Good teamwork skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Highly organised and detail oriented.
|Job Closing Date||30/12/2020|