|Company||Clinix Health Group|
|Location||Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Registered Nurse will promote and deliver quality patient care and wellness in accordance with industry standards and to execute
Nursing duties within the standards, procedures and protocols set down by the South African Nursing Council and Scope of Practice.
• Perform nursing duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National Core
• Supervision of the staff and shift leading in absence of UM.
• Adhere to the principles and standards of patient advocacy according to the SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct,
Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, Code of Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, National Millennium
Development goals and the responsibility of continuous professional development (CPD).
• Implement care in order to meet individual patient needs.
• Management of stock and equipment utilized in theatre.
• Preparing for theatre cases according to the doctor’s preference.
• Carry out basic assessment of patient vital signs, intake and output and accurately monitor and record data relating to patient
condition. Escalate any issues to the Unit Manager.
• Grade 12.
• Registered Nurse Qualification.
• Current registration with South African Nursing Council (SANC).
• BLS qualification advantageous.
• Theatre experience is essential
• Theatre trained preferable and experienced essential
• Experience within private hospital environment advantageous.
• Computer proficiency
|Job Closing Date||23/11/2020|