|Company||Clinix Health Group|
|Location||Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa|
Clinix Health Group exists to help communities to live longer healthier lives through the provision of quality and affordable healthcare. The group provide an
integrated best-in-class healthcare service and strives to become a trusted local citizen.
- Be responsible for the correct storage of medical files as per Company policy
- Be responsible for the collection of post from various departments and ensure post is ready for delivery.
- Conducting geberal office duties and giving any other assistance as and when required.
- To ensure that archiving of files is done correectly and neatly.
- To ensure that correspondences with the attorneys regarding hospital records for MVA,are copied and that the correct copies are
- To ensure that files older than 5 years are destroyed with the exception of those mentioned in the policy and procedures.
- To ensure that the referencing of all patient files are updated according to policies and procedures
- To ensure that all documentation are accurately filed according to policies and procedure.
- To ensure the coordinating and following -up on outstanding files.
- To ensure that the assistance is provided in the sorting and filling of scripts.
- To ensure that the correct channels are followed when receiving and giving feedback to the relevant persons.
- Grade 12 minimum
- Previous experience in the private health sector would be an advantage but not essential
- Be computer literate
- Must have initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication and inter personal skills
|Job Closing Date||23/11/2020|