|Company||Clinix Health Group|
|Location||Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Clinical Facilitator is responsible for the provision of clinical education and training support within the Nursing Discipline and for the overall
skills plan of the hospital. Passing on knowledge and further development of Nursing Students.
• Develop an annual work plan in relation to the Nursing strategy and workforce plan to meet the changing service needs including training/remedial plan,
staff educational and learning needs and address gaps in line with up to date literature.
• Manage and provide guidance to all students performing practical duties.
• Participate and lead clinical audits and the formulation of action plans to address gaps including quality improvement initiatives and principles to training
• Maintain up to date records of all training, development and learning activities of staff and submit such reports to the Group Learning & Development
manager and Group Nursing Services Manager whilst contributing towards the submission of monthly and annual workplace skills plan.
• Educate staff on hospital and organizational policies as applicable, in order to enhance patient care and service provision.
• Ensure competences of nurses through delivering of clinical soft skills and other training and skills development specific to the business requirements.
• Facilitates training and learning by establishing a leaning culture be developing, supporting and implementing training and in-service education programs
for all nursing staff.
• Identifies and address continuous professional development needs.
• Ensure a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
• Nursing degree/diploma.
• Current South African Nursing Council (SANC) registration.
• Knowledge of Scope of Practice across all Nursing disciplines essential.
• 1-2 years in Clinical Facilitation or Teaching / Education essential.
• Experience within a private hospital environment (advantageous).
• Computer literacy.
|Job Closing Date||23/11/2020|