|Company||BDO South Africa|
|Location||Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
BDO’s global organisation extends across 167 countries and territories, with 88,120 people working out of 1,617 offices – and we’re all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service. Our firms across the organisation cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards.
PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS
Our mission defines who we are and why we exist. It’s our core purpose. We play a big role in helping our clients and people achieve their dreams. Our mission keeps us grounded and humble about our impact on people’s lives every day.
|Industries||Accounting & Auditing|
The Experienced Auditor Senior, is responsible to the UK engagement manager for the day to day work contact, conduct of the audit work and, in particular, for ensuring that the fieldwork is executed within the required time frame communicated by the UK.
The Experienced Senior:
- Responsible for the completion of audit fieldwork for US listed clients of the BDO UK office
- Manages time and is held accountable for productivity
- Provides frequent progress updates to the UK manager / director
- Needs to be flexible in terms of working hours to align to the UK when required
- Regular online training is required to ensure US legislation compliant
- Needs to have good communication skills
- Attention to detail and a focus on high quality of work is required
- Independent review experience is preferred
- CTA (Completed), ITC (Completed or studying towards), APC (studying towards is preferable)
- Completed 3 years SAICA training contract
The appointment will be made in terms of the Firm's Employment Equity Policy.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job Closing Date||28/02/2021|