|Company||Clinix Health Group|
|Location||Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Registered Nurse will promote and deliver quality patient care and wellness in accordance with industry standards and to
execute Nursing duties within the standards, procedures and protocols set down by the South African Nursing Council and Scope
• Perform nursing duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National
• Adhere to the principles and standards of patient advocacy according to the SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code of
Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, Code of Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, National
Millennium Development goals and the responsibility of continuous professional development (CPD). Supervise, organize, lead
and control quality of care work for self and team adhering to therapeutic standards and goals.
• Actively participate in internal and external auditing processes, for example DOH, National Core Standards, SHERQ, SANC
and Risk Audit
• Document and maintain accurate files and records of patient medication and conduct ward rounds including accompanying
Doctors and other Medical Practitioners for creating and evaluating customized care plans including implementing
• Monitor activities of nurses to ensure compliance with protocols, security, safety of patient environment, Group Nursing policies
and procedures, SANC requirements on findings through regular unit rounds.
• Registered Nurse, midwife and diploma in Trauma and Emergency Nursing
• Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
• 2 years’ Casualty/Trauma unit experience
• BLS qualification and updated ACLS/PALS/ATLS advantageous
• Previous experience in a private hospital environment advantageous.
• Computer proficiency advantageous.
|Job Closing Date||27/11/2020|