|Salary||P 100.00 - 105.00 Monthly|
|Location||Gaborone, South East, Botswana|
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill in the position of Accounts Clerk. To ensure timely and accurate maintenance of the accounts and financial statements and adequacy of cash flows to meet the requirements of the organisation.
|Industries||Sport & Recreation|
• Prepares payment vouchers and matches orders to invoices
• Ensures that the procurement of selected goods and services is done according to the organisation's
• Submission of WHT & PAYE to BURS
• Preparation of payroll summary
• Control of cash management
• Ensures payment requests undergo expenditure checks and controls and reconciled
with all relevant supporting documents
• Maintenance and reconciliation of travel advances
• Prepares budget estimates for expenditure to be incurred on specific
• Provides support during preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
• Prepares journal entries;
• Prepares the audit material under instruction from the supervisor
• Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
• Assists accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting
department and assist with logistics for Finance and Audit meetings; and Take minutes
of such meetings
• Undertakes other such duties as directed by the supervisor.
• Diploma in business administration, finance/accounting and AAT. Degree in Accounting would
be an added advantage.
• Candidates should be a Diploma / Graduate in Accounting or equivalent or AAT or CAT or
Semi-Qualified in ACCA/CIMA and have at least one year of experience in Bookkeeping.
|Job Closing Date||02/12/2020|