|Reference #||CM - Northern|
|Location||Mpumalanga area, Mpumalanga, South Africa|
Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position. This position will be based in the following region/hub: Northern Hub (Tzaneen / Hoedspruit / Middelburg / Nelspruit). The individual will report to the National Commercial Manager.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: A Commercial Manager at Herotel (a wireless internet service provider) drives business revenue growth through sales and marketing (ARPU), is responsible for customer care and managing debtors. The position is a senior management role with several heads of department reporting through to it.
|Job Functions||Business Development,Client Services,Data Analysis,Finance,Management,Project Management,Sales,Senior Management|
|Industries||Ecommerce,Financial Services,ICT - Information & Communications Technology,Marketing,Sales,Telecommunications|
Key Performance Areas include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, mentor, and develop heads of department to achieve business and individual performance excellence.
•Sales Planning and Analysis
- Developing and updating an annual business plan and budget (as it relating to customer growth and retention.
- Competitive landscape analysis and reporting, including product and pricing. Ensure successful lead-to-receipt process.
- Identify appropriate market segments and channel strategies.
- Develop tactical customer growth and retention strategies (where and what to sell and how to sell it).
- Ensure that customer experience is at a high level at all times.
- Implement customer satisfaction and retention initiatives.
- Provide revenue assurance through accurate and timely billing and collections processes.
The successful candidate must have the following experience and skills:
- Candidates with relevant experience in the telecommunications industry will be preferable, alternatively experience in customer-facing and sales-focused industries.
- Proven leadership and management skills, including managing distributed teams at a regional level.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to delegated tasks and supervise others.
- Great multitasking abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Report writing and analysis.
•Bachelor’s degree (relating to the field) would be advantageous
•Must be willing to travel to hub branches (3 to 4 per hub)
|Job Closing Date||20/01/2021|