|Company||Central University of Technology, Free State|
|Salary||R 476,022.00 - 476,022.00 Annually|
|Location||Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa|
Main purpose of the job
To provide technical and administrative support to the Unit of IR&T in order to enhance the institutionalisation of transformation and institutional renewal through implementation of various initiatives as guided by the CUT’s Transformation Plan.
|Job Functions||Academic,Administration,Research and Development,Strategic Communication|
1. Monitor & Evaluate transformation projects
2. Provide operational support in and coordinate special projects
3. Provide technical & research support in dealing with large data sets
4. Write preliminary reports on Transformation & Institutional Renewal programmes
5. Provide Administrative Support to the IR&T Unit
Note: CUT applies an internal parity model to determine remuneration that complies with the principle of “equal pay for work of equal value”. Accordingly, the preferred candidate may expect an offer that is in line with their qualifications and years of similar experience. Please contact the Recruitment office for more information on the applicable salary scale.
Nature of appointmentPermanent Support Services
Minimum salary scale (Total Cost to Company)
R476 022 per annum (2021 Salary scales to be confirmed)
Minimum Qualification/ Knowledge and/or Experience
• A postgraduate qualification with at least an Honours Degree/ B. Tech
• A minimum of three years’ experience within the public university environment
Desired Qualification/ Knowledge and/or Experience
• Experience in working within HE Transformation environment
• Knowledge and understanding of legislative framework within which public HE operates
• Admin or assistant experience
• Intermediate MS Office skills
Note: Preference in shortlisting may be given to local candidates
Terms and Conditions
•Candidates will be recruited and appointed in accordance with the Employment Equity and Affirmative Action Programmes of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
•The Central University of Technology, Free State reserves the right to conduct/employ a third party to conduct a background investigation in respect of all short-listed candidates.
•Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If you haven’t received feedback in eight weeks, consider your application not shortlisted.
•The Central University of Technology, Free State reserves the right not to make an appointment in the advertised post and/or to appoint other suitable persons recruited by means other than this advertisement.
•Appointment, either on a permanent or contract basis, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
|Job Closing Date||05/02/2021|