|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
IsoMetrix is a fast-growing international software company playing a leading role in solutions for
Governance Risk and Compliance. We are looking for an individual to play an important role in our
Our Australian office, located in Perth, requires an experienced support consultant with Software
Support experience to join our Customer Success, team in an IT software development environment.
|Industries||IT - Information Technology|
Main purpose of Job:
Provide software support to live clients.
• Responsibilities are, but are not limited to:
• Logging of support calls via internal system
• Call classification
• Replication of issues
• Customer fixes and liaison
• Monitoring Support Dashboard and escalating issues as they arise
• Process and system improvement in conjunction with Team Lead, Customer Services Manager and Account Managers.
• Mobile application support
Minimum qualification and experience:
• Grade 12
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Software support
Experience / training that would be an advantage:
• Spanish speaking
• An IT related qualification.
• Exposure to QlikView or QlikSense and / or web based software.
• Exposure to IsoMetrix and / or integrated risk management.
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
• Analytical ability.
• Deadline driven, strong time management.
• Fast paced.
• Attention to detail.
• Logical problem-solving approach
• Problem solving skills.
• Good multitasker.
• Quick learner.
• Good communicator – written and oral.
• Comfortable with a client facing role.
• Team player
|Job Closing Date||31/03/2021|