|Reference #||51 - DISKAM - 009|
|Location||Nationwide, Nationwide, South Africa|
Etlin International (Pty) Ltd is a well-established importer within the wholesale trading industry and is in need of a Key Accounts Manager to drive the commercial strategy to maintain and develop the frozen vegetable market share. The purpose of this position will be too, build & maintain relationships on a Senior level with customers and suppliers and manage the key accounts, while being responsible for new business development, promoting the products via the Etlin distribution channel, selling of stock through investing in own personal development and living the Etlin values and adhering to all the policies and procedures.
Should you be interested and enjoy sales and Building Strong Relationship – you may be the perfect candidate to join our team. If yes, and you meet the specification and job requirements, please follow the application process online. All applications will need to be submitted online.
Should you not receive any feedback in 2 weeks after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Functions||Logistics,Marketing,Retail,Sales,Supply Chain,Trade,Warehousing|
|Industries||Agriculture,Distribution, Warehousing & Freight,Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Food & Beverages,Logistics,Marketing,Retail,Sales,Supply Chain,Wholesale|
1. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
· Build and maintain relationships on a Senior level with suppliers and manage the key accounts
· Responsible for new veg business development
· Promote the products via the Etlin distribution channels
· Selling of stock to customers/clients
· Invest in personal development
· Living the Etlin values and adhere to all the policies and procedures
· Define team outputs
· Drive performance excellence
· FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) knowledge
· Major retail chain and groups knowledge
· Frozen Food knowledge
· Business and Financial acumen knowledge
· Merchandising/Shelf space management knowledge
· Understanding of supplier relationship management
· Quality service knowledge
· Retail change and promo structure knowledge
· Wholesale & Distribution
· Key account management on a senior level
· Relationship building (boots to boardroom) and negotiations on a senior level
· Up-, cross-selling and forward selling on a senior level
· MS Office on an Intermediate level.
· Customer relationship management skills
· Return policies experience
· French-Fry and vegetable experience
· Competitive pricing and benchmarking.
· Demand forecasting skills
· Monthly reporting and feedback skills.
· Good communication skills
· Numerical skills
4. BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
4.1. MOST ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES
· Examining Information
· Interacting with People
· Establishing Rapport
· Impressing People
· Convincing People
· Meeting Timescales
· Upholding Standards
· Taking Action
· Seizing Opportunities
· Pursuing Goals
4.2. ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES
· Developing Expertise
· Adopting Practical Approaches
· Developing Strategies
· Articulating Information
· Challenging Ideas
· Conveying Self-Confidence
· Showing Composure
· Resolving Conflict
· Embracing Change
· Checking Things
Minimum: Higher sales management certificate/diploma.
Preferred: BCom, Business or related Degree.
Minimum: 3-5 years sales or key account experience which includes 2 years’ experience in a French-fry environment.
Preferred: 5-8 years sales or key accounts experience which includes more than 3 years’ experience in a French-fry environment. 2 years Management experience.
7. LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
· Valid Code b Driver's licence and own reliable transport
· Passed credit and criminal checks
· All positions will be filled in accordance with our employment equity plan.
· Requires traveling domestically.
· Making calls and seeing clients after working hours when they are available.
|Job Closing Date||26/02/2021|