|Location||Nationwide, Nationwide, South Africa|
We are growing our talent pool of Site Managers and Supervisors | Nationwide
Do you have experience in Food Production, FMCG, or Cleaning and Hygiene?
We would like to hear from you!
We are always on the lookout for talented and dedicated individuals to join our growing national team of professionals servicing the South African Food Industry.
Should you be interested in becoming part of our careers network, we invite you to register and submit your CV.
If you're successful, you'll play a pivotal role in managing service standards for our customers, by ensuring that their Brand is Protected.
|Industries||Cleaning & Hygiene Solutions|
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Manage and coordinate all operational functions.
• Ensure that Ecowize daily delivers a food-safe site.
• Complete inspections, micros, audits, and give continuous customer feedback.
• Be accountable for the root cause analysis.
• Conduct and report meetings with Team and drive strict performance standards, to meet weekly hygiene and safety objectives.
• Managing of site budgets including stock control and monitoring of equipment, consumables, and uniforms.
• Complete Operational documentation and procedures.
• Ensure internal audits and follow-up audits are conducted.
• Advise on any HR-related queries as and when required.
• Draft compliance reports.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
• Experience Food Production, FMCG, or the cleaning industry essential.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have own reliable transport and willingness to travel.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within the Food Production Industry.
• Previous experience with the Total Quality Management system is advantageous.
• ND in Food Technology, Generic Manager and Project Management is advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and characteristics:
•Strong multi-tasking, organisational, and time management skills.
•Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
•Good understanding and knowledge of the cleaning industry and service orientated.
•Ability to solve problems efficiently and to be pro-active in identifying potential problems.
•Ability to manage and delegate tasks effectively.
•Self-discipline and drive to meet daily objectives.
•A passion for people, and to grow with a diverse team of professionals.
•Must have a strong preference to work in the Ecowize culture with the following core values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and Service Excellence.
The Company is committed to complying with legislation and meeting its strategic goals regarding employment equity.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. If you are not in the mentioned location, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence.
|Job Closing Date||30/09/2021|