|Company||Letshego Holdings Limited|
|Location||Khomas Region, Khomas Region, Namibia|
The fraud risk investigator is responsible for conducting investigations into fraud losses that occur, prevent future losses and assist in developing procedures which prevent future occurrence.
|Job Functions||Risk Management|
|Industries||Banking / Finance & Investment|
1. Develop and embed a fraud risk management program
2. Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
3. Manage high number of cases that result in convictions and ensure well investigated cases and comprehensive dockets
4. Effectively prioritize and focus on cases that are likely to yield results by ensuring team links different cases together and using tools and processes to full advantage to track down fraudsters.
5. Conduct client awareness and staff training campaigns in order to effectively detect and/ or prevent potential fraudulent activities.
6. Keep track of the progress in key investigations and effectively keep track of arrests and convictions.
7. Attend/ Represent the institution at various industry fraud committees.
8. Ensure timeous submission of regulatory returns
9. Cultivate, manage and maintain objective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
10. Ensure incidents occurring in the bank are resolved within reasonable timeframes, and all stakeholders are kept in the loop.
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
1) Grade 12, (25 points) original certified
2) Degree in fraud investigations or similar/ Degree in Auditing with at least 2 years’ experience in banking including experience in forensic audits/ fraud investigations.
3) Demonstrate understanding of regulations and financial services industry. 4) Evidence of drive, curiosity, good judgement and good attention to detail.
5) Rigorous, well organised with a structured and logical approach
6) BE Driver’s License (without any endorsements)
7) Computer literate (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint ) 8) Effective Communication skills - verbally and written 9) Organizational and Report writing skills 10) Certification as a fraud examiner/ a police science degree is an added advantage
|Job Closing Date||05/03/2021|