|Company||Fundi Capital Pty Ltd|
|Location||Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa|
We first started our journey in 1996 as Eduloan and our universe has since expanded into Fundi. Fundi has re-imagined the way learners and parents engage with learning institutions, merchants, and retailers. We have constantly identified and implemented innovations and technology solutions that make student life much easier.
|Job Functions||Accounting,Analysis,Analytics,Auditing,Board of Directors,Data Analysis,Finance,Financial Planning,Management,Operations,Risk Management,Strategic Communication,Strategy|
Fundi has a Chief Financial Officer position vacant. This role sits within our Exco team at our Head office, reporting to the CEO. The incumbent will be responsible for strategic and operational aspects of financial planning and management of Fundi as an organisation.
In order to support the achievement of the business strategy, the following key strategic themes are imbedded in the Finance strategy:
- Financial resource management (FRM)
- Data driven business.
- People – Capacity and Capability
- Foundational – Finance Operational Excellence
The CFO will be responsible for implementing these key themes and drive operational excellence in the finance function to ensure that the team executes its mandate of being a key business enabler
- Strategic financial management and reporting
- Financial reporting
- Analyse and interpret financial results.
- Manage cash flow.
- Manage financial relationships.
- Manage value for money.
- Financial accounting and internal control management
- Manage the finance function.
- Stakeholder Management
- People Management
- At least 10 years CFO/managerial experience
- Substantial experience at EXCO level.
- Be a member of an accountancy body, qualified through examination and subject to oversight by a professional body that upholds professional standards and exercises disciplinary powers.
- Demonstrate IT literacy
- Apply the principles of corporate finance, economics, risk management and accounting.
- Understand personal and professional strengths.
|Job Closing Date||12/03/2021|