|Company||Letshego Holdings Limited|
|Reference #||ICT: HD|
|Location||Khomas Region, Khomas Region, Namibia|
The ICT Service Desk Officer primary objective is helping businesses maintain an effective and efficient Service Desk System by ensuring that turnaround times are met for each call priority according to the SLA assigned/outlined in the Incident Management Procedure document. Provides guidance on possible process improvements of the service desk solution. Ensures timely feedback is given to the end users regarding their calls that have been logged and conducts customer feedback/satisfaction surveys.
|Industries||Banking / Finance & Investment|
1. Manage the ICT Service Desk
2. Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
3. Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
4. Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
5. Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
6. Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
7. Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of Incidents
8. Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
9. Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
10. Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
11. Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
Required Knowledge and Skills:
1. Grade 12 (25 points) original certified
2. Bachelor degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
3. 1+ Years of relevant industry experience or
4. A+, N+ Certification with 2 years working experience
• Technical computer knowledge
• Technical writing
Analytical and conceptual expertise
Planning, documentation, analysis and business requirements management techniques
Administrative and reporting abilities
• Knowledge of business processes
• Case development
• Business writing
• Management of customer relationships
• Management of organizational changes
• Time management and personal organization skills
• Integrity and ethics
• Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience
• Communication of business information to a technical audience
• Negotiation Skills
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
• Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
• Maintain high team morale.
• Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
• Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
• Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager.
• Pay high attention to detail in all work.
• Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
• Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements.
• Completion and filing of ICT documentation
• Facilitates effective team interaction.
• Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
Closing date for applications: 05 March 2021
Apply to (email address): https://letshego-internal.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/
Standard Disclaimer: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Typical Working Conditions:
• Work is performed in an office environment; continuous contact with other staff and/or the public.
• Occasional travel to outside branches is required.
• Scheduled afterhours and weekend work expected.
Core Values required [guiding us in our decisions and our basis for performance measurement]
|Job Closing Date||05/03/2021|