|Company||Letshego Holdings Limited|
|Location||Khomas Region, Khomas Region, Namibia|
To support the Chief Risk Officer in the effective and proactive management of operational, market, liquidity and credit risks within the business, aligned to the business strategy, operating model and risk policies
|Job Functions||Risk Analysis|
|Industries||Banking / Finance & Investment|
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Effective implementation of financial and operational risk frameworks i.e. Stress testing, Scenario Analysis, Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA’s), Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s), Business Continuity Management (BCM), Information Risk and IT Risk.
2) Analysis of information and reports to establish trends, identify emerging risks and consider initiatives to reduce risk;
3) Make recommendations to reduce and control risk within the business units
4) Maintaining risk and incident registers for each business unit.
5) Monthly tracking of departmental Key Risk Indicators
6) Support Basel II requirements including ICAAPs.
7) Assist in managing credit risk through Portfolio Quality Reviews
8) Provision of monthly and quarterly reports on activities of line functions to the Chief Risk Officer.
9) Facilitation and implementation of business continuity management.
10) Preparation of ALM reports, monthly risk reports and submission of regulatory returns.
11) Conduct economic research for input into ALM and business strategy.
12) Embed risk ownership within the individual business areas, ensuring they are able to identify, articulate and manage their risks, improving overall risk management within the business.
13) Stress testing of credit risk, liquidity risk and interest rate risk, including calculation of liquidity and interest rate gaps.
14) Assist in ensuring compliance to policies and procedures within the business
Knowledge & Experience should include:
Grade 12 certificate with minimum 25 points
Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Accounting or Economics related Degree.
At least 3 years working experience in the Banking or Financial Sector
Able to work independently, handle tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Good research and report writing skills
Advanced knowledge of Excel.
Working knowledge of financial modelling is advantageous.
|Job Closing Date||05/03/2021|