|Company||Bayport Financial Services|
|Location||Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa|
The purpose of the job that it requires a dynamic, disciplined and professional individual to join our team as a facilitator in the L&D department. Being a training subject matter expert in the scope of the business, for all new/existing training requirements, coaching and mentoring, design and development of learning content, the analysis and identification of training and development needs of employees and the drive of initiatives such as learnership, internships etc.
The facilitator plays a critical part in the drive and implementation of the digital journey of the department towards initiatives such as e-Learning, online assessing, digital administration etc.
• Analyse and enhance the state of e-Learning within the organisation
• Support the building of a sustainable business that offers long-term, progressive employment
• Consider the entire user experience
• Create a gamified e-Learning experience
• Delivering results and meeting customer learning and development expectations
• Develop a framework, roadmap & actionable strategy for driving e-Learning in the organisation
• Drive an organisation culture of learning and development
• Embrace a workforce that reflects the demographics of South Africa in all its diversity.
• Encourage and create an environment for a culture of digital learning
• Give Bayporteers career development opportunities through learning new skills and strengthening those they already have.
• Have quality conversations with our customers to understand their needs and aspirations, and empower them to make financial decisions appropriate to their circumstances.
• Listen carefully and respond responsibly, with care and consistency.
• Oversees Readiness Study, Viability Study and digital learning strategies
• Protect the privacy of our customers and employees.
• Treat Bayporteers with unwavering respect, care, and consistency.
Apply a pro-active approach towards continuous self and employee development
• Apply and implement principles and procedures of the training cycle
• Assist in the development of identified L&D employees to be trained and to have the relevant skills to effectively conduct training.
• Contribute to the design of all face-to-face and digital learning content
• Contribution towards the achievement of the employment equity plan and agreed Skills Development points as per scorecard, e.g. 3rd party facilitation
• Deciding and Initiating Action based on initiatives identified
• Design, conduct and consolidate training needs analysis for respective departments and employees
• Educate and train employees/employers, where required with basic financial information and tools that will enable them to implement good financial habits and disciplines keeping them financially healthy and stable.
• Ensure content development is designed in line with the Learning & Development processes and standards, inclusive of learner guide, assessments, presentations etc.
• Ensure new project meetings specific to the department are attended together with Learning & Development Senior Manager.
• Make recommendations and contributions into cost containment within Learning & Development
• Planning and Organising learning activities and initiatives
• Project manage all L&D deliverables in accordance with the project outcomes, which includes but not limited to project plans, scoping, reporting etc.
• To ensure that all administrative requirements and reporting are fulfilled in alignment with the Learning & Development processes and standards.
• Understand and make use of all systems testing and implementation.
• Updating existing processes and when required design of new processes
• Weekly/Monthly Coaching sessions to improve productivity through knowledge, whenever required.
• Provide financial wellness training to groups or individuals on site promoting the Bayport brand and financial wellness while offering Bayport’s financial solutions, where required.
• Identify financial literacy training gaps at corporates and provide Money Solutions with potential solutions, where required.
• Communicates recommended solutions to the business in order to gain buy-in and approval, in conjunction with the L&D Practitioner/ Senior Manager.
• Drives internal collaboration, knowledge sharing and learning and development cooperation between business unit stakeholders and Human Capital stakeholders
• Engage and proactively liaise with subject matter experts on a regular basis
• Ensure monthly meeting with stakeholders, such as managers, team leaders, employees etc., to Identifying trends within the department and to identify what critical gaps need to be covered.
• Ensure report is sent to business on completion of new project
• Ensure report is sent to business on completion of on‐going training initiative
• Meet key aspects to deliver objectives to drive Employment Engagement
• Presenting and communicating information/activities on a continuous basis
• Matric or NQF L4 qualification
• Qualified Facilitator and Assessor (Minimum NQF L5)
• Design of learning material (Minimum NQF L5)
• Training Needs Analysis (Minimum NQF L5)
• Coach and Mentor (Minimum NQF L5)
• Diploma in Credit Management /Business Management /Marketing Management
• 1 year valid driver’s license
• 1 year Facilitator, assessor and design experience
• 3 years’ experience in the Learning & Development environment
• Excel, Word & PowerPoint proficiency (Intermediate)
• 2 years’ experience in the Financial Services environment
• The knowledge and skills required to directly coach employers, employees and others on financial literacy and wellbeing.
• Certificate/Diploma ODEDTP will be advantageous
• Certificate/Diploma Human Resource Development will be advantageous
• Debt Counselling, Debt Administration Process understanding
• National Credit Act (NCA) basic knowledge.
• Debt Rehabilitation and Debt Counselling/consultation experience / knowledge.
• Own reliable vehicle/transport
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Flexibility and adaptability towards work roles and responsibilities
|Job Closing Date||01/03/2021|