|Company||British Army Training Unit Kenya (BATUK)|
|Salary||KSh 46,985.00 - 61,303.00 Monthly|
|Location||Nanyuki, Laikipia, Kenya|
British Army Training Unit, Kenya (BATUK). We deliver world leading infantry training in Kenya with the Kenyan Defence Forces (KDF) under the Defence Cooperation Agreement (DCA) with the Kenyan Government. Employing 500+ full time Kenyans & deliver over 60 projects to support the local community every year.
CIS OPERATION CLERK
The person will be responsible for delivering various administrative and clerical tasks to support the CIS department, including building management, health & safety and fire safety.
Only those who meet the below qualifications should apply for the post, also attach your CV, certificates and testimonials. And this includes a Valid or upto date Police Clearance Certificate.
|Job Functions||Communications,Data Management,Information Technology|
|Industries||ICT - Information & Communications Technology|
1. Act as SHE Rep for CIS, ensuring compliance with unit SHE policy. Hold CIS Risk
2. Assessment Register and ensure all requests for assistance from SHEF Advisor are dealt with in a timely manner.
3. Act as CIS Fire Custodian. Ensure Fire training has been undertaken to enable the fire diary and relevant checks to be completed in a timely manner whilst ensuring conformance.
4. Ensure all CIS policy display boards are current and correct.
5.Complete and maintain the BATUK telephone contact list.
6. Take CIS focussed meeting minutes.
7. Manage Stationery store and submit replenishment demands.
8. Assist the CIS SharePoint lead in managing CIS stored data and housekeeping.
9. Act as CIS building custodian coordinating any contractor access and reporting of faults.
10. Perform other office duties as assigned.
1. Highlight outstanding management checks to the CIS Fund Manager as required and ensure they apply the necessary safeguards and checks of funds, property and stocks laid down by regulations and the Managing Trustee.
2. Ensure all financial documents are achieved correctly weekly, monthly and yearly for auditable purposes.
3. Be prepared to stand in for the CIS Billing Clerk during periods of absence when required and in a timely manner, compilation of internal and external duties.
4. Assist in coordinating department management checks and updating CIS Ops calendars
(1) O level / KCSE certificate with minimum of C Minus.
(2) An excellent working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office qualification. Office 2012 as a minimum.
(3) Experience of working in an office environment would be an advantage.
(4) First Aid trained.
(5) Microsoft Office qualification. Office 2012 as a minimum.
(6) Proficient in English verbal and written.
(7) Valid Police Clearance certificate.
(1) Building Fire Custodian training to be undertaken
(2) MS SharePoint administrator.
(3) Valid Full Driving licence – with Class B.
|Job Closing Date||13/04/2021|