|Location||Gauteng Area, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Finance Manager has the responsibility to ensure the optimal use and allocation of financial resources to maximise financial performance within an appropriate risk profile in order to deliver shareholder value. The incumbent further has the accountability to build a well capacitated and capable Finance team with skills and acumen that will drive the organisation into the future through a well governed environment, sound financial controls and appropriate financial advice.
|Job Functions||Accounting,Data Analysis,Finance,Management,Strategy|
Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability through:
▪ Financial Resource optimisation ▪ Portfolio Management – Liquidity and Capital management
▪ Risk and return assessment - business case approval
▪ Strategic investments oversight
▪ Engagement with Funders
▪ Provide input into board submissions
▪ Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
▪ Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
▪ Review financial data for accuracy, correctness, and completeness.
▪ Generate financial reports related to budgets, account payables,
▪ account receivables, expenses, etc.
▪ Make sure annual financial statements are prepared and are appropriate before submission to the CFO for ratification.
▪ Together with the auditors ensure that annual financial statements are ratified by the CFO for submission to Board.
▪ Provide technical accounting support to the team
▪ Develop standard and new accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency
▪ Timely reporting to all stakeholders
▪ Follow up and action resolutions taken at meetings
▪ Monitor institution and other debtors’ accounts regularly to ensure timely recovery
▪ Oversight of Fixed assets, Procurement, and payroll proce
Qualifications Minimum: Honours in Commerce
Advantage: CFA qualification or equivalent
Inherent Job Requirements (Legal or Professional): Chartered Accountant or equivalent
|Job Closing Date||13/04/2021|