|Company||THE BEVERAGE COMPANY|
|Location||Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
This role is accountable for maintaining quality, standards and executing on customer service excellence initiatives through the effective management of customer sales orders and product delivery to customers. The Customer Service Controller is ultimately accountable for ensuring stakeholder and customer engagement and satisfaction.
|Job Functions||Supply Chain|
|Industries||Food & Beverages|
Key Accountabilities and Outputs
Customer Delivery and Lifecycle Management
• Oversee, monitor and maintain Sales Order Creation within the Regions, ensuring accuracy and timelines in sales order creation
• Oversee DC Procurement Administration for efficiency
• Oversee Pallet Management processes, ensuring the availability of the right number of quality pallets
• Maintain good customer relations by delivering on promises consistently
• Ensure all Customer DSP’s (Distribution Service Package) are negotiated, agreed and communicated
• Drive adherence to Service Level Agreements across the Sales Order Management process
• Provide feedback on all customer comments, queries and suggestions within the service level agreement
• Engage in continuous communication with SD Planning to ensure calibration of master data to meet customers changing needs
• Accountable for new customer take-on process in-trade including customer induction
• General Operational, Financial and People Management
• Drive continuous improvement through streamlining and optimising relevant operational practices, processes and systems
• Manage cost drivers and take the necessary action to mitigate financial risk and address variances and discrepancies
• Ensure adherence to operational and financial frameworks of practices, processes, standards and controls
• Ensure that the right people capacity is in place and manage employee performance through effective and goal directed people leadership
• Communication around escalated or difficult queries with customers or clients
• Proactive identification of functional problems that do not have predetermined guidelines, routines or procedures for solution, determine cause and impact, and choose the best alternative to solve the problem based on previous experience and an understanding of the theory or practices underpinning the problem.
• Others outside the organisation
• Accomplishes assigned tasks and goals: takes necessary actions to keep progress against objectives on track.
• Prepares a roadmap for success.
• Ensures that all who need to know, are clear about the plan.
• Takes full responsibility for own actions and outcomes, including mistakes.
• Always acts in the company’s best interest, regardless of whether it is difficult or unpopular.
• Ensures others are on track for achieving their goals.
Planning and Organising
• Manages time effectively, ensuring effective completion of tasks under stressful deadlines.
• Able to prioritise activities and resources, ensuring that results are achieved effectively.
• Able to evaluate progress and make appropriate adjustments to initial plans, ensuring a successful outcome.
• Increases performance expectations when success has been achieved
• Seeks out sources of information, including trade associations, “best practice” companies, customers, peers, subordinates, etc.
• Finds ways to fast-adapt improvement ideas to work processes
• Proactively seeks out resources, alliances, etc., needed to quickly introduce improvements
• Asks questions to identify customer needs or expectations
• Follows through and meets personal commitments to others on time
• Takes responsibilities seriously and consistently meets the clients’ expectations for quality, service, and professionalism.
• Continuously monitors delivery to make sure the customer is receiving good service
• Shows a strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations
• Able to own responsibility for mistakes, apologise and make suitable changes to services
Legal and Ethical Conduct
• Keeps current with all the laws and company policies that govern one’s work activities, or seeks counsel before acting
• Conforms with all laws and company policies that govern one’s work activities
• Keeps abreast of changes in standards applicable to one’s profession
• Acts in accordance with conventional ethical and professional standards
• Takes action to enforce legal, policy, ethical and professional requirements; exposes violations
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelors Degree (3 years) / NQF level 7 (Essential)
• Up to 8 years experience (Supervisory)
• Excel Intermediate
|Job Closing Date||13/04/2021|