|Location||Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa|
Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position. The position will be based in Western Cape, Stellenbosch. The individual will report to the National Commercial Manager.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Product Support Specialist will be responsible for product life cycle management, documentation and training materials, costing or pricing modeling, process and systems integration, legal compliance, and product launch, as well as running with projects, e.g., legacy product clean-ups, Hero ISP disposal.
|Job Functions||Product Management,Sales|
|Industries||ICT - Information & Communications Technology,IT - Information Technology,Telecommunications|
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Coordinating with business units to support new product developments and existing product enhancements.
• Working with the development team in performance analysis of new products and enhancements.
• Assisting in developing pricing strategies and guidelines for new products.
• Analysing industry trends and market demands to recommend product enhancements.
• Working with Commercial Managers to provide product support
• Maintaining documentation for all support activities including product development, enhancement, engineering, and marketing activities.
• Providing product training to staff.
• Analysing customer suggestions and recommend product revisions.
• Developing knowledge bases, SOP’s and FAQs for product support activities.
• Documenting support activities, customer issues, and resolutions for reference purposes.
• Developing training materials and user guides.
• Review product take-up post-launch to determine the success rate.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills: -
• At least 5 years relevant experience in the Telecoms sector.
• Proficiency in Telecoms products, contracts, and knowledge of the relevant industry legislation and relevant industry agreements.
• Sound numerical skills and computer literacy is essential especially in the use of MS Excel and MS Word.
• Skills or experience in data management and extraction skills would be an advantage.
• Achievement orientation
• Client-centric and focus on growing customer service.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Results and solution-focused.
• High degree of self-motivation and can work independently.
• Flexibility to cope with pressure and setbacks.
• Delivering results and meeting expectations.
• Grade 12
|Job Closing Date||11/06/2021|