|Company||AVBOB Mutual Assurance Society|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
The above-mentioned position is within the Brand and Advertising Department.
- Attend to the creative development of artwork for print or publishing by accurately interpreting brief for
- Brainstorm, create design ideas and develop artwork for print or publication under the conceptual
direction of the Senior Graphic designer.
- Contribute to the design requirements of the quarterly internal magazine and the Group Annual report
- Roll out advertising style guide across print elements that are designed and managed in-house (e.g.
leaflets, posters, adhoc print/press advertisements, PowerPoint templates and all other through-the-line
elements determined by the business etc.)
- Manage and uphold corporate identity standards on all branded material and create and update the
Group’s photo library by downloading images off the Society’s stock image libraries.
- Keep an accurate version control of the Group’s leaflets and liaise with Service Administration regarding
print revisions to be made and create a back-up of all creative work.
- Apply corporate branding to promotional gifts, update the Group’s forms and keep an accurate control of
version updates, upload print ready artwork to the Traffic Management System and signage design and
post-production (etching and retouching of images and converting print images to CMYK).
- 3-4 year related degree or diploma in Graphic Design.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Design experience and skills of design software is critical.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint. Corel Draw and HTML programmes are an
- Knowledge of basic Excel and Word is essential.
- Strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is
able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Expert knowledge in the graphic production process.
- Problem solver.
- Team player
|Job Closing Date||15/06/2021|