|Location||Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa|
HeroTel is in search of a Helpdesk Team Leader to join our young and passionate group. The Helpdesk Team Leader is responsible for providing professional and efficient helpdesk support by managing daily operations of the helpdesk, representing the helpdesk team and helping to
ensure that the helpdesk is constantly developing and improving. A strong customer service mindset is the key in
this role. The Helpdesk team leader will assist with the standardization of helpdesk services and procedures
along with streamlining any discovered inefficiencies.
The responsibility is to ensure effective planning of Helpdesk team resources, the producing of monthly KPI’s,
ability to lead, mentor and coach and working closely with the Network Engineers and other parties.
|Job Functions||Call Centre,Information Technology|
|Industries||Call Centre & Helpdesk,ICT - Information & Communications Technology,Telecommunications|
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
• Escalate network issues to relevant departments NOC, Fibre and RF
• Responsible to do the monitoring on live metrics with hourly queue performance analysis and react on it.
• Coordinate between all parties during network emergencies
• Approved Change plan implementation
• Incident management/communication & Co-ordination
• Resource planning and manage helpdesk schedules
• Ensure helpdesk personnel are adequately trained in all support aspects including VAS services.
• Must be able to lead, coach and mentor people
• Proven ability to breakdown complex tasks into their base components
• Must have analytical aptitude to detect trends in faults, hardware behavior and take remedial action.
• Ability to communicate complex tasks and ideas using both written and visual mediums
• Produce monthly reports and the KPIs of the team
• Liaise closely with sales and customer care departments.
• Ensure helpdesk is sufficiently acting on aged tickets.
• Report on aged ticket and escalate appropriate course of action for aged cases.
• Identify increase in specific failure to proactively react and escalate.
• Identify inefficiency and produce improvement actions for the helpdesk.
• Enforce systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards.
• Ensure that all helpdesk staff are trained according to standards and requirements.
• Identify issues on the network proactively by being attentive to issues that arise in other departments
• Support all VAS services
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
• Mikrotik Routers Intermediate +
• L2 Switching Intermediate +
• Networking Intermediate
• Managing teams in network related functions
• Customer Service Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be able to coach, develop, lead and motivate staff
• Self-disciplined, motivated and organized
• Proven track record in managing a team of technical individuals
• Grade 12/Senior Certificate
• Diploma/Degree in Management (Advantageous)
• Wireless Technology experience – 3 years
• Network experience – 3 years
• WIFI Qualifications – Advantageous
|Job Closing Date||11/06/2021|